For fastest service, call me now (214) 394-2557


Call Us Now

Ask for Jim

(214) 394-2557

Are You Looking to Pass Your Home Down to Your Children?

If you are elderly, have failing health, or just want to give your children the home they are to inherit early, watch the video below to learn about some of the best ways to do so, such as: gifting or selling your home to your children, making a living trust, or using a transfer-on-death deed.

Giving Away Your House to Your Kids? 4 Ways to Pass Down Your Home
By Tree of Life Law Firm